New Arrangements for the Issuance of Visa
(Effective from 16 March 2020 until further notice)
In view of the outbreak of COVID-19, the Embassy has made the following arrangements to apply for Nepali visa:
- The visa application shall be sent via post or may be dropped at the postal box at the Embassy’s entrance along with the following documents:
- Duly filled in visa application form (please download from here)
- Original copy of the passport with minimum validity of 6 months and a copy of it.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Certificate confirming COVID-19 negative (issued not earlier than 7 days of visa application date).
- An official note or letter if applied for Diplomatic/Official visa (applicable only for the holders of Diplomatic/Official passport visiting for official purpose).
- Payment slip for the visa fee and postal charges. Please click for the details here .
- Documents, if any, indicating urgency of traveling to Nepal.
- Submission of visa application in person will not be entertained.
- Upon the receipt of visa applications, the Embassy shall make processing for visa and decide if the visa is to be issued, based on the documents mentioned above. The Embassy will return the passport with or without visa to the concerned address at the earliest possible.
- Among the nationals of concurrently accredited countries, Sweden, Lithuania and Iceland can apply for the visa in the respective office of the Consulate General or Consulate of Nepal while the nationals of other countries (Norway, Finland, Iceland, Latvia and Estonia) can apply for visa to this Embassy via post.
- Please note that issuance of visa will not guarantee entry into Nepal. Therefore, the Embassy recommends all the travelers who already obtained visa or who will obtain visa in future must visit the web page of the Department of Immigration, Nepal for latest updates before leaving to Nepal (http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/ ).
- In case of any queries, please contact the Embassy via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone to the Embassy’s phone.
Copenhagen, 13th March 2020